I'd like to take a moment to gush about my husband.
He does the grocery shopping every week, a chore I don't enjoy at all.
He made healthy chicken fajita lettuce wraps last night. Yum.
Last night I called his cell phone from my cell phone (he was working in the living room, I was already in bed) to come pull the comforter up. Since the 'Nauzer got a haircut she sleeps thisclose to my body. I didn't want to sit up and jostle her, so he came in and pulled the covers up for us.
He calls in the morning to ask how I slept the night before, knowing I hadn't been sleeping well.
He offered to play with the baby so I could relax for a while last night. I did not in fact relax, but I did clean up around the house and work on laundry.
He thanks me for doing things for other people. He notices the little things.
He's very selfless, loves his family and friends, and is a very happy person (because he invests his time in other people) I've heard more than a few people say "How could you not like Ben?!".
He truly wants to make me happy. If I ask him to do something he does it without complaining.
He's pretty much by BFF, we act like we did when we were first dating. We still use cutesy cheesy nicknames.
When I think of what I want kind of home I want Betsy to grow up in, I'm so happy to have the kind of relationship we do. He loves the way the bible says you should. He's patient, kind, he doesn't begrudge anyone else happiness, he's humble, he's *very* slow to anger, he keeps no record of wrong doing, he's forthright, nurturing, trustworthy, and he gives me hope that our marriage will last.
I'm so blessed to have Ben as a partner in life, and Betsy is blessed to have him as a dad.
1 comment:
The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
sisal rug dubai
Post a Comment