Betsy's been waking up in the middle of the night screaming. It's very unusual for her. She's also still tugging on her ear, so I took her to the doctor for a follow up appointment for her ear infections. She still has an infection in one ear, and we were given a second round of antibiotics. While there we also found her top two teeth have *finally* broken though. Hallelujah! We've been able to see them for months!
The good news at the appointment is that Betsy is gaining weight. She weighed 19 pounds 4 ounces with her diaper and her dress on. A week ago she weighed 18.4 pounds naked, so I'm not sure what the difference is with the clothes but she is in fact gaining (yea!).
Betsy walked around the waiting room waving to all the kids. It was very sweet. And she saw a 7 month old baby she tried to hold hands with. They smiled and jabbered at each other a while.
We'll be back to Dr. Coles' office at the latest, in five weeks for her well baby one year appointment. BIG girl!
1 comment:
The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
sisal rugs
Post a Comment