This weekend was fun!
Friday night Ben headed to Dallas for the first round of football playoffs. His team won in an intense game! It went into overtime but they pulled it off. He made it home at 2 am. Saturday morning he got to sleep in a bit, then headed back to school to attend the state Cross Country meet. His runner placed 6th. Cross Country season is OVER!! and the next round of playoffs is this Friday, in Waco (pretty close to home) so Betsy and I will be attending the game.
Saturday morning I baked pumpkin roll and watched the Georgia Tech football game. I saw Laur a couple times and Sean a whole lot. GT did great, I wasn't even nervous when Duke scored the first 10 points, I knew our boys could pull through.
Saturday evening my in-laws kept Betsy for a couple hours so Ben and I could go on a date and run a couple errands. It was a REAL date, we had wine, an appetizer and an overall relaxing evening. We headed back to pick Betsy up then hit Target for Overnight diapers, formula, and size 5 shoes since Betsy seemed to outgrow all her shoes overnight!
Sunday Ben did the grocery shopping while I worked on laundry. We watched a movie while Betsy napped, then I went to a bridal shower for my future-sister-in-law and Ben took Betsy to a birthday party for one of our friends! Betsy ate pizza for the first time, yum. Sunday night we watched football and played with the baby!
In all a great weekend that flew by WAY too fast!
1 comment:
Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? Carpet Suppliers in Abu Dhabi
Post a Comment