Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Most wonderful *busy* time of the year

The months of November and December will be pretty extreme in our household. On top of keeping the house up, chasing Betsy around, completing a huge pile of sewing orders, here are the events we're looking forward to:

11/6 Bud's 50th birthday!

11/7-11/8 Ben at regional CC meet, Shannon and Betsy Christmas Decorating and marathon pumpkin roll baking weekend

11/11 Veterans Day parade, Shannon is off from work

11/13 Lauren's 20th birthday!

11/14 Ben to state CC meet, Football playoffs begin (may continue every weekend until 12/19 or when eliminated), Tiffany's bridal shower

11/19 Mary's birthday!

11/26 hosting Thanksgiving

11/30-12/18 Registration at work (hectic!)

12/4 Work holiday party (probably at our house)

12/5 ACC championship

12/8 Betsy's 1st birthday!

12/9 Betsy's one year well baby appointment

12/10 GRANNY ARRIVES :) :) :)

12/11 Tiff and JD's rehearsal dinner

12/12 Tiff and JD's wedding

12/13 Betsy's enormous birthday party

12/14 GRANNY departs :( :( :(

12/18 Shan and Ben's last day of work

12/21-12/30 Christmas in FL with the fam!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Sounds super busy but SO much fun!

Christmas decorating already? I don't think Adam would let me this early. We try to wait until the weekend of thanksgiving and do it then.

Risala Furniture said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
sisal rug blue border