Ben...football and CC are officially over. Soccer officially began this morning. He likes this schedule a lot more. He's home with Betsy and not exhausted more often. He and Bets played ALLL day yesterday so I could work on sewing projects!
I lost a pound and a half over Thanksgiving, no thanks to my own self restraint. I can't smell or taste anything. I haven't been able to smell or taste anything for about 10 days now. Why over-indulge on food I can't enjoy? I didn't. I basically eat when I get a headache and I'll continue this diet method until my senses of taste and smell return and my self-restrain eludes me again. Another observation...I don't know how people have kids without a playroom. OMG, chasing Betsy around this weekend was a full time job as my dining room is set up AS a dining room for a party I'm throwing Friday. Finally I pulled out the gate and set up about a third of the room as a safe play area. Yeesh! She's into everything. Except the tree or presents. She moves the presents but doesn't try to open them.
Betsy's cutest new things are
1. Rearranging presents under the tree. Sometimes she'll bring us a present and we say "Thank you!" and she claps for herself.
2. Socks and shoes come in pairs. If I'm doing laundry she looks through for the matching socks. If she sees one shoe she looks around until she finds the second one. It's adorable.
AND finally! She kind of has manners.
3. When she eats she tries to share. When I give something to her she says tanku or tanks. We need to work on please now. Ben is a champ! He uses please and thank you with her all the time without being reminded because he wants her to be a little lady.
That's about all for today :) I've had a busy morning at work, I'm going to the post office at lunch for stamps, to ship packages, and send Christmas cards. Tonight Ben is cooking tacos (that I probably won't eat since I can't taste them) and I'll be (hopefully) finishing my sewing orders. I'm enjoying this time of year. Happy holidays everyone!
1 comment:
Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome <a href="http://curtainsabudhabi.ae/carpets-rugs-in-dubai/>carpets rugs in dubai and in abu dhabi</a>
Post a Comment