Because I had the day off from work yesterday I went ahead and put up our tree and mantle decorations! Feel free to mock me for putting the tree up before Thanksgiving. I love it.
I went out with a friend the other night and while driving around, we saw a house that had their christmas tree up, in the window, fully decorated and, at first, I thought, that's strange...
But then I thought, I'll bet Shannon already has hers up.
You are way too organized! Your tree is beautiful! I am actually terrified to put ours up for fear that Daniel will take a running start and just jump right on, taking the whole thing down!
6 comments:
I went out with a friend the other night and while driving around, we saw a house that had their christmas tree up, in the window, fully decorated and, at first, I thought, that's strange...
But then I thought, I'll bet Shannon already has hers up.
And Lo and Behold -- up pops your blog entry. ♥
Love it Shan! It's beautiful! I wonder if I could convince DH that this weekend we should do that. LOL Probably not.
It's so pretty! What does Betsy think about it? I want to put ours up, but the maze of toys have us limited on space at the moment!
Betsy has ignored it up to this point but I hope to dress her in Christmas geat and take pictures this weekend!
You are way too organized! Your tree is beautiful! I am actually terrified to put ours up for fear that Daniel will take a running start and just jump right on, taking the whole thing down!
Gorgeous!!! Love you holiday spirit! : )
~CC
Post a Comment