
Betsy's first time in a booster seat (not to be confused with a high chair). This is the big girl (with a big appetite) that devoured half my pancakes, eggs and biscuits.

Old Navy sale dresses! The long sleeved dress fits now (she wore it to church with pink tights and pink shoes Sunday) and the jumper is for her to grow into next year. Both less than $5 at ON.

Original Christmas dress. I found so many other cute options, for half the price of this full priced dress from Old Navy so I returned it.

This dress screams...wear me to Christmas Eve church!

Carter's green dress. I think I want to put Betsy's monogram on the chest. Bets might wear this to Uncle J and Aunt Tiff's wedding.

Holiday dress...with a super cute matching hat! Aww!

Birthday dress? Super good deal at Ross. I'm trying to decide if I want to embroider her name on it... and if so...where?

I found this on SUPER sale this weekend! $2.44. Bets can wear it for next football season.
No comments:
Post a Comment