I did a crazy thing Sunday...I mostly spent it alone!
It's not often that I run around town without the baby. I can take her just about anywhere. However Ben was home, I needed a haircut, I needed to shop for a dress to wear to the upcoming wedding and some cold weather work clothes...so I did! Shopped for three hours by myself.
First I got a haircut (one of those things not easily done with a baby). Then I went to Old Navy (who had their fleece accessories on sale by the way). Then I went to kohl's and found a dress for the wedding (that I really love!) and three sweaters on sale. I picked up Subway for dinner, and a very few groceries we needed. I was gone for three hours but it seemed like so much longer! Bets was asleep when I left, and asleep when I got home (she was awake in between, I was gone during her awake time).
Speaking of that baby...she's back to her healthy happy self. What a difference it makes! Especially with regard to her sleeping, she's resting better. And she's playing full throttle, doesn't want to be held at all. And she's a heifer again, finally finishing her bottles.
It's a three day work week but it's a BUSY three day week. I hope to hear back about the interview I had this morning by Wednesday this week. Keep your fingers crossed for me, because I LOVED the principal and vice principle I interviewed with, it's a brand new school, and it's an IB school (The IB Middle Years Programme, for students aged 11 to 16, provides a framework of academic challenge that encourages students to embrace and understand the connections between traditional subjects and the real world, and become critical and reflective thinkers.)
This position would be FABULOUS so I hope it works out, however there were 15 people interviewed so I'm cautiously optimistic. Think positive thoughts for me, please!
2 comments:
Good luck with the job interview!
I am a big fan of IB...a school in town uses it and we're hoping to start Harper there next year.
Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome fixing and installation in abu dhabi
Post a Comment