Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks...

*please forgive my absence from blogging, I've had a sinus infection and been sleep sleep sleeping as much as possible!*

There are so many things I'm thankful for. My family, my husband, my beautiful daughter, a warm loving home, a great support system, great friends.

This Thanksgiving Ben woke up and made Betsy and I pancakes for breakfast. We watched the Macy's parade (until the BBs fell asleep). I made cheesy mashed potatoes and I'm just sitting down to say hi!

We're having Thanksgiving dinner pretty early, my uncle's family and in-laws are coming over around 2 o'clock. I already have some pretty adorable pictures of Betsy from this morning I'll try to post tonight or tomorrow.

I hope all my blog friends and family have a wonderful thanksgiving, filled with love, good memories and yummy food!

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome easy blinds abu dhabi