Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's hereditary.

Just a couple cute things Betsy does:

- When falling asleep Betsy rubs the bottom of one foot on the top of the other, then switches feet over and over again. I've seen my Nana, Dad and myself do this for years. So sweet!

- Betsy's favorite snuggling consists of having her arms at her sides with her shoulders hunched toward me. This is exactly how Ben likes to be hugged. She looks even more like little Ben when she does it.

- And my favorite is the sleep face. Since the day she was born Ben has claimed she looks like me when she sleeps. She pooches her lips out like sleeping beauty. Apparently I'm well known for this as ALL my college roommates, Ben, JD and a host of others are familiar with impersonating the Shannon-sleep-face.

- She has Ben's posture. My Mom has seen pictures of Betsy from behind and exclaimed she even stands like daddy.

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
sisal rug bathroom