There were SO many things I loved about this wedding. It was just perfect. Tiffany wanted a wedding in a little white country church. The food was excellent. OMG the Beef Wellington...to.die.for. The dancing...the most fun I've had at a wedding. These boys LOVE to shake their groove thang. By the way, one of Ben's students was apparently a server at the reception and told the whole soccer team about his excellent "Humpty, hump" dance circa the early 1990s. He promised to reenact it for the team if they go undefeated this season.
OK, I digress. The wedding. The groomsmen wore black tuxes with white ties and vests. JD wore dark red tie and vest. The bridesmaids all wore black dresses and they were flattering and unique. Tiffany's dress was perfect. She looked SO beautiful, down to her classic red lipstick. The bridesmaids each carried a long stemmed red rose and Tiffany carried a bouquet of red roses and hydrangeas.
The DJ was great too, and the reception venue went so well with her theme, kind of old fashioned white washed country. We had a great time, and I wish we could do it again next weekend!
JD with his beautiful bride Tiffany.

Tiff and JD cutting the cake

Bets and Daniel making it official. Oh wait...it wasn't their wedding.

I remember this moment distinctly. Ben's fraternity brother Morgan was trying to blow bubbles down the front of my dress. This is the look he got.

Bets and Granny at the reception

Tiffany's beautiful flowers. Red roses and white hydrangeas. They were so pretty.

Daniel and Bets dancing with Grandma!

Betsy Bralley hits the dance floor

Beautiful white country church where the ceremony took place

Wedding cake and groom's cake

JD and Tiff exiting the church

2 comments:
gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
I won't tell Tommy Bets cheated on him :)
Thanks for the kind words! We had a blast!! We need to do a Bralley family trip soon! ;)
Post a Comment