...the position is on my back with my feet elevated to over my heart.
In a recent development here at work, my boss found a really nice sofa in the building surplus department and had it delivered to my office! We rearranged and it's a little more crowded but it'll make-do. AND, this means I have somewhere to lie down and put my feet up a couple times a day!
I did this for 20 minutes over my lunch break and I plan to do this again for 10 minutes this afternoon. I can feel the difference in my feet, I can move my cankles in a full circle because there's less swelling!
I'm so glad for this development!
3 comments:
that's awesome that your boss is so accommodating!
That's great! Glad you are able to get those feet up!
That's so nice that your boss is willing to be accommodating. I'm glad you have a place to kick back now.
Post a Comment