Saturday, August 28, 2010

More Ella room pictures

I'm pretty much done with Ella's room! I'm waiting on two small things, the mobile for Ella's crib is on back order, it should be here in a few more weeks. Also, my mom is sewing a table runner for the round decorator table in the corner. I love the finished product. I was a little tired of pale pink and I think these bright green and pink colors are refreshing but still look young. I was worried these colors would look more like a pre-een's room but I think it came together well and is still age appropriate!

These baskets were $6.50 and the fabric cost $3. So less than $5 for each basket.



1 comment:

kballard said...

Precious room! I love her bedding! There was a mobile in the box you sent me, and I am going to send that soon! Kya is growing out of stuff so quickly!