With my last pregnancy I nested really early. I was driven to get my Christmas shopping done early, and get my house ready for Betsy's arrival. With my mouth I said one thing (this baby is probably going to come late, and I hope to work up to my due date!) but my actions told another story. I think my intuition told me Betsy would come early.
My intuition tells me this baby is going to come early, and maybe even be premature. I want to not deliver until the baby is full term (37 weeks) but I have all these thoughts like...this baby is SO active and from such an early point in my pregnancy. Is this so I know baby is strong and healthy and is going to be a fighter? Of course this could all be me projecting all my fears of pregnancy complications and pre-eclampsia to mean something it doesn't. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I have 18 more weeks to go until my due date. That means 15 more weeks until this baby is full-term.
This pregnancy is flying by and I try to make the most of each day. I try to make the most of my time with Betsy as this is the last time she'll be an only child. Slowly but surely we're getting ready, and I'm looking forward to a house full of little Bralley princesses (Betsy, New Baby, and Madison of course!).
No comments:
Post a Comment