I am ex-hau-sted!
This was the first week of registration at work and I spent about 50 hours at work, keeping busy. I came home and basically fell asleep. Not much got done around the house (by me at least) and I didn't even see Betsy before bed last night (boo!). Luckily she was just as cute this morning as she was the day before.
Ben went to pick up Betsy's big girl furniture today and I can't wait to get home and see it! I need to pick up drawer knobs for the dresser (it came with plain wooden knobs) and move all Betsy's clothes and stuff over. Her room is going to become a BIG GIRL room tonight! A night stand! No more changing table!
This afternoon we have a woman from a cleaning company coming to give us an estimate. I don't dislike cleaning, but if I don't rest as soon as I get home these days my swelling won't go down by the next morning :/ Not to mention Ben's crazy fall schedule, I can't in good conscience expect him to clean the house on Sundays, his only day off. He still has other things to do, like mowing the lawn (a chore he likes) and grocery shopping (another one he likes). I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the cleaning lady gives us a reasonable estimate and we start with them immediately.
I think that's all I have to report for now, but I promise some pictures this weekend. Of the new big girl room, and the big girl too at the very least!
No comments:
Post a Comment