Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Crankapotomos

I'm a wee bit cranky today. My car battery died last night and had to be replaced after work. It could have been SO much worse, at least it happened at my in-laws house, and my father-in-law kept Betsy for an extra half hour while we jumped the car and took it to Auto Zone to get the battery replaced.

And then we went out to dinner, and I was just too tired to enjoy it. Though it could have been worse because it was late, after Betsy's bed time, but she just sat quietly eating tortilla chips and salsa. No melt downs. That's a success!

I'm just cranky because we got home late and I was swollen, and I felt like last night I got home, immediately fell asleep, immediately woke up and had to get ready for work. It could have been worse! Betsy snuggled with me this morning, making me NOT want to get out of bed, but making it easy to smile at 6 am.

No comments: