Thursday, August 26, 2010

Better spirits

I got a great night of sleep last night, complete with a snuggly schnauzer cuddling my pregnant belly, a baby who spent all night in her own bed, and a husband who picked up around the house without me asking (he was 'cleaning before the maid comes').

Tomorrow is Friday (yay!). We don't have anything planned for Saturday and Sunday, but Ben has a super hectic schedule complete with a Cross Country meet early in the morning, and a football game late in the evening Friday. My plan is for him to rest as much as possible this weekend because I'm sure he's exhausted after the first week of school.

That's about all I have to report! Sweet Betsy is a chatter box, her new favorite word is feet, and her new favorite song is 'Row Your Boat' but you have to row her arms while you sing it.

Maybe I'll try to do an outdoor photo shoot tomorrow, since the weather is cooling off!

No comments: