Her technique is to throw her head back, hold the pasta over her mouth and lower it in, then shove all her fingers in her mouth to ‘show the pasta where to go’. She also had raspberry lemonade with dinner and it was a huge hit. We were too entertained watching her to eat much ourselves.
ALSO, how smart that we took her OUT to eat the day the maid came…spaghetti on my clean floors would have been a bummer. I also have to laugh at Ben who asks the funniest questions. Like when I was cleaning her hands off and he said "are you going to clean her face off?" I seriously said "No, I'm going to take her through the restaurant like this so the other patrons can see how to enjoy their spaghetti." Of course I DID clean her face off, and it's a good thing because we ran into a couple high school friends of Ben's on the way out the door.
I remember the first time I took Betsy out by myself he reminded me not to leave her in the car. I still tease him about that, to which he responds "Well, I didn't know what kind of mother you would be yet." Haha, thanks for the vote of confidence Ben ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment