Saturday, August 21, 2010

Slow Saturday

Today was pretty low-key. We ran errands for a while and ate a nice lunch out, then came home and all three of us took a long nap! Ben made dinner while I did some embroidering. I haven't touched my machine in months, but all these things took about an hour and I wanted to have something with Ella's name on it!

I love these little jackets from Target, only $4 each! I remember Betsy hating stuff being pulled over her head so I like the idea of this jacket. The Hudson jacket is for my little nephew, who should arrive close to Ella! They are due just three days apart!

I've promised to take it easy, and I have today! I watched a movie laying down, took a two hour nap laying down, and I'm laying in bed now watching the Cowboys play.



No comments: