

Guess what happens when Ben's cross country team makes it to the state meet? MOHAWK happens! At least he and his fellow coach Matt went to a professional to get the haircut, so it's not uneven. The meet is tomorrow afternoon, then say adios to the Mohawk. He then has approximately 6 weeks to regrow that hair. Hey, we're taking lots of pictures on baby's birthday and a bad haircut will haunt him for years.
Weekend plans: today I work til 11:30, then we're having my work baby shower! Aww, I'm so excited :) I have a doctor appointment this afternoon then Tiff-Ray and I are getting pedicures *finally*. My Mom gave me a hard time when I saw her for the terrible condition of my toes.
Shannon: "But Mom, I can't reach my toes!"
Mom: "But Shannon, they have these places...called nail salons!"
Tonight Ben and I are going to try to see the new James Bond movie. I hope it's not too crowded. Tomorrow he heads to Austin for his meet and I'm planning on going to watch. Tomorrow night he's going to his friend's farm and they will be doing some hunting/male bonding.
Have a nice weekend, I'll be back on soon!
1 comment:
Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. artificial turf abu dhabi
Post a Comment