

Yeah! And I get off in 38 minutes.
After work I'm getting my hair trimmed, I'm going to buy thread for a sewing project, I'm making an exchange at Old Navy, running to Target for a few things, to Walmart for a couple things (including a Christmas CD, I need one!), and heading home. I also need to clean out my car when I get home (and vacuum, I love the Dyson), and do my practice test for my Excet tomorrow. Last night I finished 4 Christmas presents, wrapped them and stuck them in my "Christmas closet". I watched House and assembled our pack n play which arrived yesterday!! Here's a picture. Also, Maddie wanted her picture taken and posted on our blog.
That's about all happening here. I'm hoping for a low key weekend.
1 comment:
Shan - love the PnP! I am sooo behind on my Christmas shopping. I haven't even started. :( Maybe I'll start that diaper wreath this weekend.
Post a Comment