



Things to report: Ben is being manly and going hunting in the wilderness tonight. Madison and I expect to sleep well in the middle of the bed while he's gone.
Also, it's my work "Thanksgiving luncheon" so I get yummy food at lunch today! The baby is the most excited about salad and cranberry sauce. I know she's related to me, but I would usually be looking forward to dessert, and this kiddo likes healthy food (and dislikes chocolate?!).
I've had morning sickness two out of two mornings this week. Grrr. I do not like this ratio. However, my swelling was much better yesterday than last week. Maybe taking it easy over the weekend means I'll feel better the rest of the week!
AND, I'm posting pictures of little Lauren from her football game last week. I know several family members get on to read the blog and haven't seen all the great pictures of Lauren at GT games, so I should share on here.
1 comment:
Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? Laminate Flooring Prices
Post a Comment