Friday, November 20, 2009

Betsy is better, I am not.

Hallelujah, EJB slept through the night last night. She was wheezing a little so I did give her a couple puffs from inhaler before bed. I heard her coughing but she self soothed back to sleep. No fever. No vomiting. No whining or clinging this morning.

My allergies are terrible this time of year. I'm so glad she slept well last night but I tossed and turned in my bed. It's raining today so maybe the water will pull some of the pollen out of the air and give me some relief. I'm so glad I'm not pregnant this allergy season (I was last year!) and I can take Claritin.

Thank God it's Friday!

Last night Betsy and I ate dinner with my in-laws to celebrate my SIL's birthday! We had homemade Chinese food, birthday cake and ice cream. Betsy and I split my ice cream, the girl really likes strawberry! After dinner I helped Mary and Jane address rehearsal dinner invitations while Grandpa played with sick Betsy. I think he missed her while she was at church school yesterday.

Bets and I came home and she was a little wound up. I sang every hymn and Christmas carol I knew while I rocked her to sleep. I think Jesus will be her next word, because I sure do sing about him a lot!

Not much to tell about this weekend. I have stuff to do but I can put it all off in favor of getting some rest.

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome interiors and fitouts in abu dhabi