Sunday, November 22, 2009

Change of plans...

Weekend update...Thursday night Ben spent in San Antonio at a soccer clinic. He came home mid-day Friday and had lunch with Betsy and I before going to school to head to their play-off game. Unfortunately his team lost :( but they have had a fantastic season. Last year they were in last place in their district, this year they won their district title, and made it two rounds in playoffs.

Saturday Ben was planning on going hunting with a friend but due to a sick grandparent and lack of child care his friend had to cancel. It's OK, they'll be going hunting Tuesday night and we got to spend all weekend with Ben!

Yesterday we headed to the mall and I looked for a dress to wear to my brother-in-law's wedding. We had lunch at CFA, stopped at Academy so Ben could look at fly fishing reels. Check out how Betsy ate her lunch while shopping at academy...



We headed home so Betsy and Ben could nap, and I ran to the grocery store to pick up stuff for Thanksgiving. We met our friend's the Osborn's for dinner then the boys dropped Laura and I off to see NEW MOON! at the movie theatre. After the movie, the boys picked us up and it was late, we headed off to bed.

This morning Ben made chili, Betsy has been watching her Barney video and playing in the playroom. Ben and I are watching the new Star Trek movie (it's OK) I'm not really a Trekie. This afternoon I hope to finish up my sewing orders so tomorrow I can mail my packages. I have an interview for a teaching position, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Good luck at the interview!! :)

Risala Furniture said...

Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome house curtain in abu dhabi