Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Two beautiful pictures

The day we took Betsy to the pumpkin patch, our good friend's the Hamdens were there with their son Ryder. Rydie and Betsy are a week apart and are destined to be best friends forever. A friend of Tiffany (Ryder's mom) was there taking professional pictures of Ryder and Betsy got to take a couple with him. They are pretty sweet :)


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love those! They are so cute together! These will be cute framed with their prom or wedding pics! :)

Kaycubs said...

Very cute.

But Betsy is marrying Tommy, right? :)

TexasCoy said...

Of course Kayla. She and Ryder are strictly friends at this point.

Risala Furniture said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
sisal rug ballard designs