Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Terrific Tuesday!

I don't have much to say this morning. Here's the sweet girl who didn't want to wake up today. I brought her in bed with me at five in the morning for some snuggling.


Also, I've been waking up with a growling stomach in the middle of the night. What would you do, roll over and go back to sleep or wake up and have a snack? I opt for sleep.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Maybe keep some crackers on your nightstand or something and just munch on a few. I know if I woke up truly hungry I'd have to eat or I'd end up throwing up later in the day.

And

((Sleeping Bets)) That's usually the position Miss Lily is in when I go and get her in the morning and it makes me want to curl up next to her and go back to sleep.

Gaboosh said...

I eat a small granola bar (Quaker Chewy) in the middle of the night. It's been worse for me nursing than it was when I was pregnant, and if I DON'T eat, I don't sleep.

Love that picture! Timmy has just started sleeping like this in the last month or so, and it is the cutest!

Christi said...

I have a hard time falling asleep if I'm hungry. Drink a glass of water maybe. I recently learned that thirst can be mistaken for hunger. crazy, right? but since there's growling involved I’m betting it's for real hunger, haha.and drinking water will only fill your shrinking bladder! ha