Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time Warp

No matter what time I awake weekday mornings I seem to leave the house at the same time. No matter what time I leave the house, and no matter how many stops I must make on the way to work I arrive at work the same time every day. This morning I woke up 15 minutes early to pick up before the cleaning people came, give myself extra time to drop Madison off at Grandpa's house, drop Bets off at school, and get to work a little early as I had to interview a candidate at 7:30.

I find this time warp to be strange. I get out the door at 6:50 every day. I get to daycare at 7:15. I get to work at 7:26.

Do you experience a morning time warp too?

2 comments:

Jessica Holzbach said...

Everyday Shan! It doesn't matter how early I wake up, I never seem to have enough time to accomplish what needs to be done in the mornings! It's crazy! Glad I'm not alone. :)

Miranda said...

Yes yes yes. LOL It's bizarre to say the least.