Last night I was chatting with my Mom via cell phone on the way home from work. I held the phone over my shoulder so Betsy could talk into it (speakerphone) and she reached up and snatched it away! She chattered for a bit, started pushing buttons and promptly hung up on her Granny. We soon pulled up to our house and I parked in the garage, turned the car off and leaving Betsy strapped in the backseat I grabbed the mail and walked back to get her.
When I opened the backseat I found she had called my Mom BACK, put her on mute and was chattering away to herself.
"Ehwoah (hello)? Are you der? (Are you there?) DADDY!! DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY?"
I should start saving now for all the cell phone minutes we'll be buying for my chatterbox.
1 comment:
that is hilarious! What a little chatterbox haha!
Post a Comment