Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ten reasons this week is great.

1. After working about 55 hours LAST week I've left work on time everyday this week.

2. Betsy's two molars came through so she's back to sleeping through the night.

3. This weekend I got lots of organizing done so I can find anything I need in an instant.

4. I've been getting lunches together at night so our mornings have been running smoothly and on time.

5. Family fun last night. We all played in the playroom for an hour and had a blast.

6. I got to Skype with my mom Monday for the first time in weeks.

7. Bets seems completely adjusted to her new full week schedule at daycare and the new class.

8. Work has calm down significantly so I've caught up most of my paperwork.

9. I'm having a playgroup over to our house on Sunday! Lots of baby friends for Betsy.

10. Ben's team won its soccer game Monday night.

What makes this week great for you?

No comments: