Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I tried.

It was recently pointed out to me (by Granny, who frequents the blog in search for her daily Betsy fix) that there's not many recent pictures of Betsy on the blog. I try, I really do. But Betsy is faster than me. She's also not interested in looking at the camera when there are other more interesting things to check out. Take this morning for example.

Daddy's box of workout DVDs, infinitely more exciting than the camera.



I snuck a face shot this morning. It takes 15 bad pictures to get 1 good picture of Betsy. Since I only took 1 picture guess how it turned out?


Getting her morning workout in is high on her priority list. Here Betsy is doing the 30 day shred with her 2 pound weight. You didn't think she came by that awesome figure and muscle tone just by playing with her baby dolls and ball pit, did you?


And finally, if you feel like Mommy doesn't feed you enough breakfast you can always sneak into the secret stash under the sink. I've told Betsy that's DOG food but she forgets.


In conclusion, I'm too busy chasing around the twenty pound terror (not really, she's precious) to worry about getting good pictures. I'll remedy this the old fashioned way and take Betsy back to Portrait Innovations so I can watch someone else jump around like a monkey in an effort to get eye contact and smiles from my sweet baby.

No comments: