Our big news of the day is that today Betsy started daycare full time. She has so much energy and enjoys being with lots of other babies at daycare so we decided to make the switch from twice a week to full week care. I think Betsy is thriving with all the social interaction.
The other change is that today she was bumped up to the 1 year old class. There are no cribs in this class. They eat breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and bottles in between, and they are all walking. Seeing as how Betsy is constantly eating and constantly moving I was happy to hear this.
I need to do a better job of packing food. I packed a few things today but I think she needs to have more variety in case the other kids are still eating once she finishes her food.
Anyone with kids 1-2 years old, what are you feeding them during the day? We do sandwiches, fruit, yogurt, cheese and snack type foods. I feel like more variety is needed (she gets lots of variety at dinner time though.
1 comment:
I feed Callie the same type of things - turkey dogs, apple sauce, lots of cheese, pears and grapes, steamed carrots and green peas, PB&J sandwiches, yogurt, raisins, cheerios, and mini bagels are on the regular rotation!
Post a Comment