Betsy had a full day at daycare yesterday. I picked her up after work, we stopped at my in-laws to pick up Madison then headed home. I immediately signed onto Skype and we talked to my mom for a while. Ben had a soccer game out of town so it was girls night in.
Granny saw Betsy eat her yogurt meal and goldfish. Then we headed in the playroom to have a tea party (Betsy poured the tea, would drink out of her cup and SAID 'Tea!'. We played with the balls in the ball pit. Betsy repeated the colors more but the only one my Mom heard was 'Geen'. We turned on the Laurie Berkner DVD and Betsy did a little dancing. Betsy rode her bike, and did acrobatic tricks standing on her bike, and Granny saw all of it! Granny also got to hear Betsy say "Tank you"! After we hung up with Granny we played with Madison. We call Madison 'Nauzer' as a nickname, and Betsy kept calling her 'NowNow'.
I feel like the kiddo has become super verbal overnight. We try to spend at least an hour each night reading or talking about colors, or naming things with her and she picks it up so quickly. Ben came home late and I guess Betsy woke up and he fed her a bottle. I slept through it all, I didn't hear a peep out of her until it was time to get up at 6:00. It was a great night, I felt so blessed to have that time with Betsy after not having much time with her at all last week. And I caught up on some much needed rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment