Monday, January 11, 2010

Clean Sweep

We did some organizing and rearranging this weekend.

First, we moved the desk from the office to the playroom. We have friend's kids over all the time and it's a nice set up for them to watch movies in close proximity to us if we're hanging out in the living room. Also, Betsy likes to listen to musical DVDs while she is playing alone.


This is a new table and chairs I picked up for the playroom. The Osborn kids came over that night and loved sitting at the little table having a tea party. Betsy loves sitting at it too and if she's not sitting at this table she moves whatever toy she's playing with right next to it. I think she likes having something her size and the box says it's for use for kids up to age 8. She'll grow into it.

I straightened up the playroom a bit.



I spent the majority of Sunday cleaning out the office, the embroidering closet and catching up the filing. It was our messy room, but not any more! Since we removed the desk (that we didn't use) it gave me some space to add additional storage. I hung this old curtain in the office, and added a television since the old one (think older than I am) no longer works. I watched a movie while I worked on the filing. I really enjoy having this room organized and having a television so I can listen to movies while I do crafty stuff and sew.



No comments: