This weekend was really low key and fun.
Friday while Ben was coaching at a tournament I met a few friends in Round Rock for dinner and a trip to the outlet mall. Betsy and shopped and walked ALL DAY! It was nice being out of the house and the weather was perfect.
Saturday I did stuff around the house, Ben and I watched a movie in the morning and we got the new treadmill. Saturday afternoon while he was coaching soccer I did some walking on the treadmill, played with Betsy when she was awake, and hung out with my SIL and nephew.
Sunday we had lunch with Ben's family and Aunt and Uncle who were in town. We stopped at Academy to buy some new tennis shoes and the grocery store for this week's haul. Then we took a nap, played with Betsy, watched football and worked out.
I really enjoyed the weekend and I am SO excited to go see my family this coming weekend. Betsy and I are heading to ATL Friday and my Dad's coming up from FL to see us too! I can't wait for the weekend and between work, the house, chasing Betsy, laundry and packing it'll be here before I know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment