With Ben's blessing I decided to sign back up for Weight Watchers online today. I had been using Spark people for free tracking but for me it doesn't have as much structure and guidance that WW online does. SO! I signed back up (free registration right now). I've been tracking my food for the day and (yikes!) I think I was in denial about how much I've been over-eating. I guess the beauty behind WW is that I learn to eat more healthy foods and eat the bad stuff in moderation. I DID hit the gym today (without my coworker) and started strength training as well as spending some time on the Elliptical machine.
2 comments:
I registered yesterday for WW online! I'm using it with the meetings, I need that accountability of weighing in in-front of someone else to keep me on track. You're doing great Shannon!
YAY! Good for you Shan! I would like to sign up for WW but I know I won't stick to it right now, I just don't think I'm ready yet. LOL. I can't wait to follow your awesome progress though!
Post a Comment