Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby pictures!!

I thought it was about time I got out some baby pictures and share them on the blog. Yep. Betsy still looks just like Ben. I do see my expressions every now and then. I tried to include pictures of Betsy's different expressions.


Little Ben








Baby Betsy












Little Shan






And for good measure, here's baby LAUREN (my sis) because some people say Betsy looks like she did.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see both of you in her!

Miranda said...

I honestly think she looks more like you did as a baby.

This coming from someone who's kid looks EXACTLY like her father too. LOL

Freakley Family said...

Stuart feels your pain. He got no credit with Daniel cause Daniel looks just like his Momma! My Mom just said how scary it was looking through old pics... ;-)

Lynnipoo said...

Honestly, under pictures of you Shan, 5th one down..I swear that could be a picture of Betsy! Which is funny because when you put her next to your husband, she looks like an exact replica! Either way---she's WAY cute!