Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby shower pictures!

Here's the table full of goodies (yum). I can't even remember all the good food, but I do remember there were chicken salad sandwhiches, grilled cheese cut into cute baby themed shapes, fruit salad, mini pb and j (the mom's favorite), a couple dips, fresh veggies, crackers, brownies, other sweets, and a few kinds of cupcakes.



Ben's cousin Erin and Aunt Gail made these sweet bud vases with roses as take away favors for the shower guests.

This is how Betsy spent the first half of the party! It was great timing, I got to welcome shower guests and eat a few bites before she woke up and demanded all my attention :)

We sent onesies out to all the shower guests (in a variety of sizes) with a poem asking them to return the onsies, decorated, to the shower. We hung the onesies around the party and everyone ejoyed walking around and looking at all the handy work. We had Christi guess who made which onesie, and for each one she guessed correctly she won a prize!






Shower guests!



Ben's sister and her baby William!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Yay! The onesies look adorable. She will love having them and I love how you also turned it into a game. So fun.