Tuesday, September 15, 2009

GT vs Clemson football pics

She was such and angel all day...here's Betsy waking up from a nap.

Granny and the girl. Granny was so glad to see her, and Betsy felt the same way.

GRANNY! I don't WANNA feel the grass between my toes!!

Shan and Bets! Don't we look alike?! No???

The boys (Sean's Uncles, Dad, cousin) and Bud with the wreck

Here come the cheerleaders...

Candid of Lauren and Mom

Go Lauren Go!

Betsy and I with Buzz. I wonder if Betsy remembers that she watched the tryouts for Buzz a few months ago!

Buddy and Betsy

Granny entertaining the girl

Coach Paul Johnson

Look PJ, I already got a picture of you. Now I'm trying to get a shot of the super-star-center-Sean.

Hanging around.

Tailgating!

Bets, Bud with a Bud, and Buzz.

Poms, great for cheering and snacking.

Betsy is in awe of the fans in the stands.

Big Sean on the big TV. (A cashier at the bookstore actually called him Big Sean).

The band, which Betsy loved. She and I stood next to the drum line as the warmed up and she tried kicking her feet the beat.

Little Lauren is the second pair from the left.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Betsy is ridiculously adorable in these pictures! You and Ben make gorgeous children <3

ChrisandLogue said...

your whole family is so stink'n cute! Looks like yall have a fabulous time!!

~CC