I can't remember if I've blogged about this yet, but Betsy has been waving and clapping a LOT for the past week.
She waves hello and bye-bye. She waved to everyone at the baby shower this weekend, the whole time we packed the car, loaded her up, and were driving away. Frantic waving. It's pretty precious. When I set her down at day care and another baby is on the play rug with her she waves at them. When I show up to pick her up from day care or Grandpa's, she waves at me.
Her other thing is clapping. We say YEAH!!! and she claps. When Madison fetches something and runs it back to us, Betsy claps. When Grandpa sneezes, Betsy claps. When I put a few cheerios on her high chair tray, she claps. When Ben makes voices for her squirter toys, Betsy claps.
If you know Ben well, you're probably aware that he has the LOUDEST clap I have ever heard. It's ear-splitting. I guess Betsy shares her Daddy's enthusiasm for...enthusiasm.
2 comments:
Her clapping at your giving her cheerios reminds me of when Michael was about 2ish maybe, I was vaccuming in the living room and when I finished, Michael exclaimed, "Good Job, Mommy!" I loved it!
I want so badly for her and Lily to be friends.
That is all.
Post a Comment