Bets and I are on our own this weekend while Ben is coaching at an out of town Cross Country meet! I'm excited about the weekend but a little sad we won't be seeing any of my dear husband until Sunday night. Here's my to do list (if Betsy allows it):
Must do this weekend:
Clean bathrooms
mail couple's shower invitations
Go registry shopping with my future S-I-L!
Sew blanket and towels for my boss
catch up the laundry
go to the bank
Would like to do this weekend:
Clean off the back porch
Catch up on sewing orders (I have a pile to catch up on)
Shop for a winter coat
embroider pumpkin hats for babies
finish and return books on CD
Would like to do at some point in the next few weeks:
try Laine's sugar cookie frosting recipe!
make menu for Tiffany and JD's couple shower
bake a pumpkin roll for Betsy's teachers
bake a pumpkin roll for my in-laws
wrap newly purchased Christmas gifts
begin embroidering Christmas gifts for co-workers
2 comments:
Your "To Do" list makes me sleepy :) Here's hoping Bets allows you all the time you need, and for real, how do I get on the mailing list for this divine-sounding pumpkin roll??
Whoo Hoo! I made the list! : )
Post a Comment