Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

At 5:35 tomorrow morning! Betsy and I are headed to the ATL to see my family :) We have lots of big plans in the works. We're going to tailgate with Sean's (Lauren's boyfriend) family. We're going to watch the Georgia Tech vs Clemson game. We're going to the Yellow Daisy festival that my Auntie M has been raving about since she learned we were visiting. We're going to see the play Chicago (well, Betsy won't be but I will!).

Most importantly Betsy will see Granny, Grandbuddy and Aunt Laur. She's been telling me all about the tricks she wants to show off. And lets be honest, they don't care what she does, they think she's the cutest thing ever.

I wonder how Ben will be this time around. Betsy and I have done several overnight trips away from Ben and he's always fine. He checks in with us often and talks to Betsy over the phone. But in the last few months BB and EB have become BFFs. Ben and Betsy love their bath time together. Their cuddle time in the morning. Playing in the playroom. I think Ben will REALLY miss that sweet girl this trip.

Alas, I'm so excited! T-14 hours until we depart!

2 comments:

Kaycubs said...

Tommy and I take our first plane ride next month! I'll be bugging you for advice.

Lisa said...

Enjoy seeing your family! I'm jealous, I love Chicago, enjoy the show