See the animals hanging on the chair railing around the room? They are applied with ticky tack so I can remove them when we use this room for parties. I need ideas for something else easy to hang (and removable) to go in the large space higher up. This room needs more color.

I added a cover for the TV table.

This storage unit has been a great way to organize all the smaller toys.

I found these three dimentional wooden animals at Hobby Lobby and hung them around the play room.

Babies shaking hands before the playing commences.

Stop pulling on my dress little dude!

All three of the kids. Maddie has finally gotten comfortable being close to the babies.

PUPPY! COME HERE!

Cousin's playing.

Stop standing up! Sit down and talk to me!

No, don't go Betsy. Let's play!

Classic Isaiah face. "What's that girl doing?"

I think they were both watching the Laurie Berkner DVD in this one.

Hey sweet Isaiah! Cutest cheeks ever. And he has 6 teeth! What a grown up little guy.

Look at those tired eyes! She's feeding herself a snack before hitting the hay.

Another moumental occasion, we installed the convertible car seat in my car! Betsy loves her new big girl seat. She falls asleep in it every time we put her in. And she keeps rubbing the sides with her hands, we suspect she is enjoying the soft fabric. Special thanks to my Nana, this car seat was a very generous gift from her.




I think Betsy's hair falls straight down, so I'm trying to train it to go to one side. Look at the twins in their matching hair bows.



I've discovered how much Ben LOVES Betsy in overalls. I think this is Daddy's favorite outfit.




When we got home from running errands yesterday Betsy was so hot! So we stripped her down to diaper and let her play half-nakie for a while.


1 comment:
awwwww, I can't believe how big she has gotten! I can't wait to see her in December, she'll probably be running by then
Post a Comment