Since my Mom reads the blog often (hi Mom!) and she's been asking everyday...I'm feeling really good. I don't like to burden the blog readers with this kind of thing but I've been sick a lot lately. An unusually frequent amount. I'm still working on tests to make sure it's not some type of allergy or disease, but I'm leaning toward the theory that I had became too run down and have been more susceptible to picking up a virus every time I encountered one.
Anyways, I've been eating healthier. I've been drinking lots of water. I cut back on my diet coke intake. I've been losing weight. And I've been doing a LOT more sleeping. I feel really good.
It's no secret I have the tendency to have 'too much on my plate' at any given time. I think I can fit more into 24 hours than is possible and it seems sleep has fallen to the wayside (as well as remembering to eat at times). I'm working on 'letting go' of my type A nature that won't let me go to sleep until the laundry has been put away, the sink is empty, I baked those muffins to take Betsy's teachers at day care, I finished those two sewing orders I want to mail tomorrow and I shaved my legs so I can wear a skirt to work. Sometimes it can't all get done. As long as Betsy is well taken care of and I spend as much quality time with her as I can it's OK for the house to not look it's best on occasion.
That's all, this was kind of a self-centered post, huh?
2 comments:
Girl, you need to take care of yourself before you can take care of the BBs!! Feel better soon because one of these days, I'll be in TX and I WILL roll up to your front door ♥
Go Shannon! From one Type A to another, I feel ya! Pat yourself on the back! You're doing a great job!
Post a Comment