Five days post couple shower the party planning instinct strikes again!
Today I worked on the invitation list for Betsy's first birthday, which is about 6 weeks away. Let me say this...it's huge. I'm really excited about it though! I know the first party is really about the family than the child, but I am thrilled to celebrate the most wonderful year in our lives, which happens to be the first year of her life.
The party is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, December 13th, the weekend after her birthday. It happens to be the day after JD and Tiffany's wedding so lots of family and friends (including Granny, party planner extraordinaire) will be in attendance. I'm thinking middle of the day, we'll serve lunch and cupcakes and call it a day.
Get your party pants on people!
1 comment:
We are in the same mindset! I ordered Macy's invitations yesterday and restarted my planning because I got bored with my theme! I blogged about websites that have fun cupcake papers, you may want to look!! They are better than the usual ones, a little more expensive but not by much if you compare it to a birthday cake.
Post a Comment