I love the progress that was made in our house this weekend! We hired a painter, Mr. Power to paint the dining room, cut in the kitchen, living and informal dining area, and paint the base boards and crown molding. In these pictures the molding hasn't been painted yet but you can see Mr. P did a great job. I'm SO very happy with his work, and he was the nicest, most respectful man ever. I loved that he listened to praise music while he painted and sang along. Betsy and Madison loved him by the end of his two days with us. I'm sure I'll be posting more pictures as I get the house put back together this week!
Pictures of the newly painted dining room. Pictures of touch up and cutting in work.
2 comments:
it looks great! I love the color
Looks great! Send him my way! LOL
Post a Comment