


Bets, where did your pants go? (I later found them wadded up under a play table)

Cheerios, juice and PBS cartoons, while Mommy made sugar cookies this weekend.

HEY! Little Monkey! Don't stand backwards in there!

Look how big she is in the vibrating bouncy seat. She used to be SO little.


Heading to the park so Betsy can swing and try the slides!



Aren't the twins sweet?




Betsy listening to the commentary before the Dallas Cowboys game. She's starting to understand more of what we say. Last night when she pulled up close to the TV I said "Betsy, no. Come here please!" and she did.


Is she walking or marching?

...and she's falling down.

Shan and Bets


Betsy must be getting tired (finally!) she's tugging on her ear.

Here Betsy getting a fake spanking from Daddy. I know, spare the rod, spoil the child. We're not to the spanking part of parenthood yet (I don't think I ever will be).
1 comment:
AH! She's so big Shan!
I love the first outfit (pink and brown shirt and leggings). I almost got that for Makenna at the Carter's outlet, but DH picked out a black/white/pink one instead.
Post a Comment