I'm jealous B is walking all over the place! Bella is almost 16 months old and she is still not even TRYING to walk - she has no interest in it at all!
Laine, I've heard second babies are slower because big sibling will bring stuff to them rather than them having to move around to get it.
They are all so unique I'm sure she'll be walking in no time. And I LOVE that you call her bella. We love the name Isabella but it's Elizabeth in spanish (and we already have an Elizabeth Jane!) so looks like that name is out :)
2 comments:
I'm jealous B is walking all over the place! Bella is almost 16 months old and she is still not even TRYING to walk - she has no interest in it at all!
Laine, I've heard second babies are slower because big sibling will bring stuff to them rather than them having to move around to get it.
They are all so unique I'm sure she'll be walking in no time. And I LOVE that you call her bella. We love the name Isabella but it's Elizabeth in spanish (and we already have an Elizabeth Jane!) so looks like that name is out :)
Post a Comment