Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekend plans.

Today is my half day, so I'm picking up the sweet girl and heading home for some light cleaning. I actually look forward to that...getting the house spotless before the weekend starts. Also things aren't quite put back in order after last weekend's party and I need to move stuff from the garage in the house, from the yard to the garage etc.

Tonight Betsy and I are heading to the high school to watch Ben's football game. I hesitate to take her because it's cool outside, and she usually falls asleep at 7:30 pm, but we haven't been to a game yet this season! I really do love football. My plan is to put her in a couple layers, wear her in the baby carrier (it helps us share body warmth) and wear one of Ben's jackets zipped up over both of us! It worked for soccer season early this year and Betsy still loves being in the carrier (sometimes I even wear her backward in the carrier while I vacuum).

I need to make some returns to various stores this weekend, and Ben will be home (yea!) Saturday so I'll probably get up early and run around town. Target, Ross and Hobby Lobby. I have tons of sewing to do, so I hope to wrap up a few of those projects and get them mailed out! Also, my FUN project for this weekend is to try to sew a dress for Betsy. I've never sewn clothing and I really want to make a personalized dress (kind of a jumper?) for the sweet girl. I'll share pictures (if it's a success OR a failure). I'm sure we'll watch some college and professional football this weekend, and we'll try to make a trip to the carnival at the pumpkin patch on Saturday.

Tomorrow night we'll be celebrating my mother-in-law's birthday! We haven't decided if we're going out to eat or having everyone over to our house. I don't know, we'll think about it. I'm SUPER excited about the birthday present we bought for my in-laws. Jane's birthday is tomorrow and Jimbo's birthday is a week from today. We bought a present for the two of them (that I'll share on here after we give it to them) and I think it takes into account both their likes!

What a fun weekend we have planned!

1 comment:

Michael said...

I can't wait to see how B's dress turns out!! Good Luck!