Friday, October 9, 2009

Fun Friday!

Big happenings in the B house.

First, when I picked Betsy up from school yesterday her teacher told me she was walking all day. On her own! No encouragement needed, she just stood up and walked around all day. They suspect she will be moved up a class sooner rather than later.

Also, I hired a painter to do some touch up work in our house, as well as paint our dining room. I had a huge mental debate about this. I come from a family of do-it-yourselfers. And Ben and our friends and my in-laws did a great job but there are certain jobs (specifically cutting in on a curved wall) it's nice to have a professional.

So I'm home for the day with Bets and Maddie. We're back playing in my bedroom while Mr. Power is painting. This would be a good time to mention how fantastic Maddie has been with Betsy lately. Betsy grabs and pets her often and Maddie is very gentle with the baby. They play together very well, I couldn't be happier with how Madison adjusted to having a sister.

No comments: