Friday, October 2, 2009

Weekend happenings.

Not much planned for this weekend! Tonight I suspect we'll all go to bed early because last night Ben didn't get home until almost 2 am because of a rain delay at his football game. Poor guy. Tomorrow morning he has a cross country meet, I'm sure he has to be back at school before the crack of dawn.

This afternoon I have a painter coming over to give an estimate on painting our dining room and touching up our kitchen and living room. If we didn't still need to paint the ceiling in the dining room, I would just do it myself, but painting a ceiling is awful, and since Ben barely has time at home I don't want him to have to spend it painting. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he quotes us a reasonable rate, and I would LOVE to get this done before the couple's shower in two weeks!

Also, I need to find an interview outfit because I have an interview for a teaching position next week! I'm not nervous, I feel like if this is meant to happen it will happen.

There are a couple other little things I'd like to work on around the house.

- clean off the back porch (Ben)
- hang party lights outside (Ben)
- catch up filing (Shannon)
- look for curtains for the living room (Shan)
- look for artwork for the kitchen area (Shan)

That's all the weekend plans!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good luck at the interview!